Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life's Blessings

Well, this is my 2ND full week of student teaching and I LOVE it.... I can't wait until I have a classroom of my own. I have 22 hyper and fun 5-6 year olds. They are AMAZING children and I love each one of them in their own way! I've been spending my evenings and nights studying for my Content Exam which I will be taking on Feb 6Th. I am EXTREMELY nervous because this test essentially decides my future and I don't have another $120 to re-take it if need be.

UPDATE:::::::: we are Potty training!!!!!!!! Wow is that a job! Trinity gets sooo excited and loves the fact that she gets stickers every time she potties. On the other hand, she doesn't like the fact that she can't go sit on her potty every time someone else goes to the bathroom... I guess that is partly my fault since I was letting her get used to her potty when I was in the bathroom. She is also talking so much! If you have a birthday coming up... My little girl will sing you Happy Birthday, thanks to my mom!

My Life is amazing right now and I can't wait until I have all my summers to spend with my baby girl (who is growing up WAY to fast).


I am SOOOO BLESSED!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Potty training- what an exciting time! I heard it's way easier (and faster) with girls, so have fun :)
    How do you feel you did on the test last wknd?

    ReplyDelete