Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year...New Blog

Well, since the new year has approached I am going to start blogging about the wonderful and exciting things that are going on in our lives. At the start of the year, Trinity is 18 months old. David and I have been married for over 5 years, and I started student teaching. This year is going to be a great year considering in May, my college career will finally come to an end. This is scary and exciting at the same time, but I am ready to embark on the next journey in my life. I am student teaching in Kindergarten and LOVE it, even though I come home and want to pass out. My kids and mentor are the best. After spending my first week with my kids, I believe that I have finally found my calling.

I will try to post at least weekly blogs about our lives!

Enjoy and thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. It's the Kindergarteners- they're exhausting! Haha, I can handle my own child, but he's just ONE five year old- 20 of them is some serious work! It's so entertaining and fun, though. Hope the semester continues to go this good!

    ReplyDelete